1. Your toilet could have a sink on the cistern.
This version is from Japan and is water-efficient in addition to saving tons of space.
2. Your outlets could be round so you could plug into them every which way.
Honestly I wish they had this in a circular and a square version but if you like the circle version then you can find the design idea here.
4. Your flash drives could display the files they contain.
So you’ll never accidentally turn in brony porn instead of a PowerPoint again. Find the design idea here.
7. Your cutting board could also hold your wine.
This one is reasonably priced and totally adorable.
9. Your coffee cup could be edible.
Although sadly I am only seeing soggy cup here people.
10. Your knives could all nest.
This is equal parts sleek and terrifying. Buy the set here.
11. Your paintbrushes could hang on the rim of paint cans.
No more drips! Design here.
12. Your ice tray could dispense the cubes for you.
It’s cut down on the amount of times you promptly drop them all on the floor. In progress from Quirky.
16. Your bottle opener could trap the cap.
It’s magnetic to prevent caps from flying everywhere. In progress from Quirky.
18. Your fridge could have a camera inside to make grocery shopping a breeze.
Saving a lot of guess work, see exactly what you might need. In progress from Quirky.
19. Your phone could make it easy to type and walk at the same time.
Get the app here, also this is not an excuse to be a dick or to get hit by cars.